We, at Diaz Murillo Dalupan and Company, value and respect your privacy. We thank you for visiting our website and for taking time and interest in browsing its various pages and contents.
(1) how we will process and handle personal information you may provide us whenever you register with our site, secure any service, submit inquiries and applications, or avail of any feature of this site which may entail you disclosing personal information; and
(2) Choices available to you in terms of managing your personal information.
Our Firm – Who We Are and What We Do
DIAZ MURILLO DALUPAN AND COMPANY is a full-service Accounting and Auditing firm, providing services to various clients local and abroad through its four (4) offices, namely: DIAZ MURILLO DALUPAN AND COMPANY in Makati City, Metro Manila, serving as the headquarters; DIAZ MURILLO DALUPAN AND COMPANY Branch in Cebu City, DIAZ MURILLO DALUPAN AND COMPANY Branch in Davao City and DIAZ MURILLO DALUPAN AND COMPANY Branch in Puerto Princesa City, collectively, these four offices are known as “DIAZ MURILLO DALUPAN AND COMPANY”.
What Personal Information Do We Collect
We may collect personal information from you in the course of our business and during our various transactions with you, including through your use of this website, when you contact or request information from us, when you engage our services or as a result of your relationship with one or more of our staff or clients. We outline below our purposes why we collect personal information from you:
- To enable us to efficiently deliver responsive and timely services to you;
- To guide us in improving the quality of our services to our clients;
- To assist us in fulfilling your requests and in investigating and/or replying to your inquiries;
- For identity verification;
- To allow us to carry out our legal or contractual obligations to you and to enforce the same;
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, court orders and judicial processes, and other administrative or regulatory requirements;
- To facilitate recruitment or hiring process and any other human resource management processes;
- To protect your, third parties’, and other clients’ safety and privacy; and
- To enable us to utilize the same as required or authorized by applicable laws and regulations.
For our website visitor, the following personal information may be collected from you: name; employer/company name and work or job title/position; contact information (including phone numbers, mailing/physical address, e-mail address); demographic information; and other relevant information.
For individual clients currently being serviced by our Firm or prospective individual clients, the following personal information may be collected from you: name; employer/company name and work or job title/position; contact information (including phone numbers, mailing/physical address, e-mail address); payment details; information on matters/cases that you refer to our Firm that will enable us to provide you responsive services; relevant information which we may need to know you better as our client and as required by laws and regulations; details that you provide us for purposes of meetings and events (including dietary information which may be connected to your health and/or religious affiliation or beliefs); and such other information as may be necessary to enable us to provide you the required or requested services.
For prospective recruits, the following personal information may be collected from you: name (and if applicable, current work or job title/position), contact information (including phone numbers, mailing/physical address, e-mail address), your resume/curriculum vitae (CV), documents which pertains to your employment history and educational background, and other relevant information necessary to enable us to assess your qualification and fitness for employment.
How Do We Use and Our Basis for Using Your Personal Information
We deem it necessary to use the personal information you provide us for the following reasons:
- To enable us to perform our obligations and responsibilities to you in accordance with any contract or agreement we may have with you;
- To comply with any legal obligations imposed on us;
- To enable us to attend to recruitment, administrative, and other similar processes and requirements; and
- To enable us to provide you with efficient and responsive services.
Security Measures in Place to Ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability of Your Personal Information
Our commitment to protect your personal information is complemented by our implementation of appropriate organizational, physical, and technical security measures that will ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your personal information. These security measures are being integrated in DIAZ MURILLO DALUPAN AND COMPANY’s systems, processes, and procedures. But more importantly, DIAZ MURILLO DALUPAN AND COMPANY maintains the highest standard of confidentiality dictated by our Code of Professional Responsibility & Ethics governing our profession. We ensure that our firm commitment to preserve this confidentiality and privilege is practiced not only by our partners, directors, and associates but extends to our support staff and authorized third party service providers, consultants, advisers, and experts, when necessary.
Who Do We Share/Disclose Your Personal Information
DIAZ MURILLO DALUPAN AND COMPANY is an audit and accounting firm with branches in Cebu City, Davao City and Puerto Princesa City and any information that we collect or that you furnish us may be shared and processed by any of the DIAZ MURILLO DALUPAN AND COMPANY Branches or any of its authorized third parties/entities. Apart from DIAZ MURILLO DALUPAN AND COMPANY branch offices in Cebu City, Davao City and Puerto Princesa City, we may share or disclose your personal information with any of the following categories of authorized parties of DIAZ MURILLO DALUPAN AND COMPANY (the list below is non-exhaustive):
- Outside consultants and advisers/counselors, when necessary;
- Government/regulatory agencies and law enforcement authorities, when necessary;
- Third party postal, courier, and messengerial services providers.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Information
We will generally retain your personal information for so long as the purposes for which we collected and processed them remain and until such purposes have been served. In general, we will retain your personal information for a period of five (5) years, unless a shorter or longer period is prescribed by applicable laws, rules, regulations, and/or policies/protocols.
With respect to visitors of our website, we will retain relevant personal information for at least five (5) years from the date of our last interaction with you, or for longer period if we are so required by our professional and/or legal/regulatory obligations or professional indemnity obligations (if applicable).
With respect to any client, we will retain relevant personal information for a period of at least five (5) years or for a longer period of time as we are required to do so according to our professional and/or legal/regulatory obligations. We may then destroy such files (through secure means) without further notice or liability.
Accessing Your Personal Information and Your Rights as a Data Subject
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the Philippine Data Privacy Act:
You, as the data subject, have rights under the Data Privacy Act, which include the following:
- The right to access;
- The right to rectification or to make corrections;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information;
- The right to erasure or blocking of your personal information;
- The right to be informed of the existence of processing of your personal information;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to damages; and
- The right to file a complaint before the National Privacy Commission.
How to Reach Us
Via e-mail – email@example.com
Via telephone – (632) 894-5892, local 600
The Data Protection Officer
8F Don Jacinto Bldg. Salcedo corner De la Rosa Sts., Legaspi Village, Makati City, Philippines